Automatic Syrup Filling Machine works on volumetric principle with diving nozzles. The unit is made compact, versatile, and enclosed in stainless steel elegantly matt finish body, consists of S.S. Slat Conveyor, Reciprocating Nozzle with self-centering devices & SS Syringe. No container No filling system arrangement is the standard feature of the machine. The main drive of the machine and conveyor drive consists of A/c Motor with synchronized variable A/c Frequency Drive.
- Containers moving on SS Slat conveyor, feed below the filling nozzles through a settable twin pneumatically operated stopper system. The twin pneumatically operated stopper system and reciprocating nozzles can precisely match for centering of container below nozzles, to avoid spillage of liquid on container.
- To minimize foaming adjustable nozzle will reciprocate according to filling dose, the nozzle will go upwards slowly from the bottom level of bottle towards the neck during filling. The dosing block with a hexagonal bolt fitted below syringes. This means fill size can be easily set.
- ±1 % Filling accuracy on a single dose.
- No Bottle No Filling System.
- All Contact Parts made of S.S.316
- Rigid vibration free construction for trouble-free performance
- S.S. Elegantly matt finished body.
- Minimum charge over time, from one size to another container or fill size.
- Self-lubricating UHMW-PE guide profile for S.S. slat chain provides low friction wear surface, smooth and noiseless conveying.
- Bottle Stopping arrangement through Pneumatic system.
- Synchronized two nos. A/c drives for main motor & conveyor belt.
- Safety guard for conveyor gearbox, motor, and pneumatic cylinders.
- Inbuilt protection against over current, voltage fluctuation, a short circuit in A/c frequency drive.
|Power Consumption||2.5 kW|
|Capacity||50 ml to 1000 ml|